Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Im Happy... What is so wrong with that?

I don't think I should blog at night..Because I just....Get so un filtered and I just let everything out..

I shouldn't even be blogging about this.. But I am just so..irritated I think is a great word to describe it..

So readers.. You know how shitty my past love-life has been.. I fall for the confused guy, the cowardly one, and the SUPER confusing one..

And then I meet Karson.. He is this perfect, funny, AMAZING, Genuine person and I think things are starting to fall into place.. and everyone else thinks i'm moving too fast.. I DONT GET IT

I can bitch and WHINE and complain about some asshole that used me and left me.. But when I find a reallly AMAZING GUY, That would never hurt me.. everyone (well.. Not everyone because only 4 people if that know) People I trust to really tell me what I should do.. just.. have no comments.. I know the world doesn't revolve around me.. and I am not trying to sound like a bitch but.. I mean... i'm FINALLY not hurting anymore... Not crying because.. im alone..

I just thought that when I did find someone, everyone would just be so happy that im not suffering anymore..because whether you saw it or not.. I was suffering..

I would go home and wonder why everyone else was seeming to find their someone...

I know I might be moving fast or at least that's how it would look to some people, but I don't feel like I am. What is so wrong with finding someone that I love to be around..

I know it might seem crazy, I know it might not make sense. But me and Karson click.. And all that I wanted was someone who understands what its like to be broken hearted... to give up on love entirely to believe that it doesn't exist for some people...

And to be proven completely wrong in one single night...

Karson asked me where I had been all of his life, and I honestly replied

"I think maybe we were both waiting for the other to turn the corner" Because he was waiting for his someone.. and I was waiting for mine, and I just hope I am not sounding lame or cheesy ,

This is such a new feeling for me.. To be accepted by someone with no questions asked..

I just wanted to let those who are concerned about me.. Who think I fell too fast...to not worry about me. Karson is the sweetest guy I have ever met and would never take advantage of me, who knows how it feels to be hurt..

I shouldn't have even typed this entry.. just venting I guess.....Like always..
I just would like to add. that if you look at all the guys I was with.. and all the people I was ever jealous of.. Of Scott always getting the guys...He is now depressed.. without anyone.. I am not saying that to throw it in his face..but it just makes me think

and Alex... a nervous wreck who wont leave me alone, who is constantly trying to talk with me.. he's alone, and Jude... Who I haven't spoken to since then... My friend Chase that always hit on me but told me he was only into women... All of these people in my life have hit dead ends ya know.. and I thought I was at a dead end yesterday.. I was so lonely but then I actually meet Karson and I knew from that moment it wasn't some dead end.. It wasn't the end... It was just the beginning.. and that is why I am so excited!


I just wanted to let everyone know... that I am happy..That I would like to take this new adventure in my life and see where it takes me, is that so wrong?

Goodnight, I love you all!! Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the advice, I know that you all are just trying to help, And I am very thankful for all the amazing people in my life <3


Take care!
-Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment