Monday, January 18, 2010

Butterflies

Wow! I am in such a fantastic mood right now!!!

I can't even explain to you how happy I feel right now.. Its like all the times I was sad .. Dont mean anything anymore.. For the first time in a LOONG time.. I feel..Whole.

I met someone! He is so different then anyone i've ever met!

Isn't it strange how two people can be so compatible and not even know eachother for the longest time!?

His name is Karson. He is tall, Bright blue eyes, amazing build.. I am smiling as im trying to describe him!

My friend who reads this blog introduced us, Thank you Lucy! I hope you aren't rolling your eyes right now.. But he is the greatest guy I have ever met!

We met at the mall, (our first time meeting in person) I knew of him in High school but we weren't friends.. which is actually really LAME when I think about it now, if I could go back I would be his friend.. But I guess we are together now so the past is passed and it doesnt matter now :D

After we met up at the mall we went to Chili's to eat (I've never been to Chili's ) It was super yummy, then we got into his car and just drove around for hours holding hands and listening to music.

He then took me back to my car and we kissed.

The perfect ending to a perfect night! He is such an amazing kisser... :D

It was amazing! I love the times where you can just talk for hours about anything with someone you care about ya know? I know I might sound like I am rushing things..Believe me I am trying to slow down but its so hard to be slow when it feels so right.. ya know?

My stomach is just fluttering lol, I had such a good time!

Wow this was a short blog post..

Just letting my Blog readers know that for the first time in a long time..I'm Happy! Karson is a long-needed breath of fresh air :D

He wants to read my blog.. Hm... I don't know..I have so much drama about Men in here it will probably scare him off.. But if he does end up reading, "Hi there Cutie! Text me!" :D haha alright hopefully I didnt scare of my other readers :p

I am headed to bed

in the best mood!

Thanks for reading!!! sorry it was so short! I am sure there will be plenty to talk about as time goes on! Till Then,

I love you all!!! Take care!

-Joshua

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete