Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Clear The Records

Alright! Ya see the title? That is stating that all the past mistakes i've made with idiot, confusing, straight, bisexual, idiots.. Never happened! Mmkkkay


I have met someone new.. Yeah pay attention.. I may seem like I switch crushes like Christina Yamaguchi changes iceskates... But that doesn't make me a bad person...


This guy I met is amazing! He is hilarious!


So backing up,

Scott met this guy on Facebook because I think they had a friend in common or something, and Scott was always talking about them hooking up , how and when and blah blah blah and it made me mad because he gets all the guys somehow and.. I totally lost my train of thought... Hm....

OH! so anyway he told Scott that he was coming down to visit and he wanted to meet up, Just Me, Cody, and Scott...

So I came up with the plan to go ice skating, get drinks at Judds, get yummy Cupcakes from 25 Main Street and go to the park and chat.

So I left my house to go pick up Scott because I needed to go pick up Cody (who is visiting from Richfield) so we can hang out but Scott wasn't ready so I went to go get Cody and I was super nervous! But I knew from the moment I saw him that he would be an amazing person! We chatted all the way to the Ice Rink and he was nervous because he had never ice skated before.

We went out on the ice and he did...alright lol he was just afraid he was going to fall so he kept stopping alot. But he is so adorable! He has the greatest smile I have ever seen, his smile made me smile. He kept grabbing my hand to steady himself...but..OH! Did I mention he had a boyfriend....Damnit! it's super lame...and I feel bad about this next part.. We were being really flirty and he told me that he was most likely going to dump his boyfriend, which is sad because I wouldn't ever want to be the "Someone who was dumped because my boyfriend met someone else" haha

Why does he have to live so far away!? Oh!~ He is moving down here in the Fall for Dixie.. so thats good! He keeps telling me that he really likes me.. but I just dont want to get my hopes up.. I know that once he moves down here he will realize all the other guys he could have! Thats....why I will go to the gym!!! YA! I'll get all hott-lookin...


Oh while we were at 25 Main, I swear every friend i've ever known went there and they saw me and Cody sitting close and laughing and Scott across the table....MISERABLE! Hah I know I shouldn't be enjoying this.. But I feel GREAT knowing the fact that Cody likes me and Not Scott...

I really like Cody! FOR REAL! He makes me laugh and I love that, me and him were picking on Scott and it was just funny, It made me wonder what it would have been like if I ended up picking Scott up first... ..

ANYWAYS! We bonded over iceskating, I stayed back with him because it was his first time, when Scott showed up all he cared about was going fast around the rink and doing turns.. I loved the fact that the first thing Cody said about Scott was "Wow....someone needs to help him with his hair" Hahahaa Good times.. sorry I am totally lacking in grammar and actual paragraphs and sentences, I'm not really in the mood to blog.. I am just happy that I met Cody (we have been talking through text for a while. But just met today for the first time.)

Did I mention he lives in Monroe? If I mentioned anything different dont worry... I'm just as confused as you! But no worries.

Alright, I kinda didnt even want to blog about it because I don't want to jinx anything, ha but I was just really excited!
It sucks that he has to life so far, but that just means that when he comes to visit, i'll miss him MORE when hes gone.. I already miss him and I just met him yesterday...The ole fast working heart of mine has already fallen for him.. But don't worry..I'm taking it slow. I keep telling myself that he is going to meet some one where he is, or maybe we'll go out and be a couple until he moves here and then he'll realize all the amazing guys he could have.... ALL I KNOW.. .

Is that I can tell this is going to be a fun adventure!!!

I am trying to decide what I should plan for us to do when he comes down on the 26th, We could go to dinner and a movie! Oh! I like that idea! I will have to see if there are any good movies out then! Then we could go to the water pad in the middle of town and sit and watch stars? I don't know! What do you all think!? Text, call, write, email, etc some ideas to me! I would be soo thankful!

OH! I am 23 pages into my story, "Joshua's Journal" inspired by my great friend Lucy, I cannot wait to finish it! I am so into the story it a little insane, Joshua (the main guy) is about to meet the guy who has been writing in the journals and I am like..nervous for him! I am kinda making up the story as I go along, I have certain parts in my mind that I can see, I don't know if they will make it into the final cut.. SOrry! Lol I just realized that I am blabbing about a Story i'm writing on a blog..thats boring....

Anyways... I'm in such a good mood now! I can't wait to see him! I hope I get all of his sleeping arrangements worked out for the 26th..
Thank you all for your love and support!
E, My amazing cousin and friend! I could not LIVVE without you! I hope you know how much you mean to me! Your amazing!

Love ya all!


-joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment