Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Men I fall for; (Confusing, Confused, Straight, Married, In Denial or a Celeb)

Wow! So I am in a pretty good mood! HooShaw! Whatever that means..

I dont know what has got me in this extremely good mood...? I mean i've had a sucky day..


Me and Alex haven't spoken since we got into that little spat, so just a couple days...if even that. He called me today to ask...well he didnt ask really he said, "Hey I need you to come get me from my house at 2 and drop me off at my car" And being silly , stupid me I agreed to just because.. Idk..I wanted to think he had..magically changed and he was going to be nice.. I mean we haven't spoken in months, So I went.

I dropped him off and he told me to wait to see if his car was done or else I'd need to take him to work.. I was pissed! Ha, I was mad at myself for letting him talk me into doing anything for him because , seriously, I may be a whiney baby about what happened between us... But he didnt treat me right! ya know? ANWYAY , The entire time I stared forward, music up and just answered with a nod or a one word answer. And he didnt seem to be phased, I dont like to be used, its annoying! Maybe if he would have been...IDK polite about it..then I would have been nicer, but to call me up for that.. then bam, we arent talking again...thats bull! I wish I had the courage (well I wish I was MAD enough) to send him the link to this website and put in his email, "DEAR ALEX" That would make him squirm! But..then he'd probably freak out.. SORRY! Thinking out loud..here..:)


I dont like bringing up this next guy because I dont want you all to think im this Manwhore who just likes guy after guy so quickly and blah blah blah, But like I have said before ..maybe.. "I fall hard and fast" and now that I am done with Alex.. There is a new guy that.. seems to be into me, he says he is straight but wants to try things out with me.. his name is.. Scott.. ha.. oh wow that name brought back a memory of this sexy guy that worked on our house....Scottie the Hottie....good times...

Anway! So Scott has been hinting that he wants to try kissing me, since he's never been with a guy.. And I dont think im okay with that... I want real! Not .. Experimental! ya know? Or maybe im asking too much? I know im 18 , I have plenty of time to find Mr. Right.. But its frustrating to wait!

So anyway Scott says he has been thinking about me, that he wants to spend more time with me..but you know what... I am not that attracted to him..is that totally rude? I mean sure he is nice, and good lookin, but his personality..is no bueno..! He is kinda loud, and the days I think.. "Hey maybe I could try to.." and then he says something rude to me, or insults me, or says something I disagree with. Then the "attractive meter" starts to sink lower..

And sometimes over text he will speak for me , "Come on you know we wont to try this, WE WE WE" Have I already mentioned that? Its so annoying! Wow so this blog entry seems kinda all over the place.. sorry.. I guess im not in the mood for a certain topic.. just rambling..

The only thing im looking forward to in the next couple days is hanging out with my friends, we are seeing a play, should be exciting!

Okay well sorry for this completely random entry! I might delete this over the next couple of days...

Im headed to bed,

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment