Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just For Now

The song "Just For Now" came on (by Imogen Heap) so I made it my title for this blog entry,

It kinda fits with my mood, because "Just For Now" i'm alright.

I have decided to just.. wait on relationships, because I either come on too strong or I misread things, but I am going to try not to sound depressed or be a downer this entry, but to those who know me best, know that I whine for no reason sometimes.. ANYWAY

I have had an alright week, had a Karaoke Night at Applebees, they have one every Tuesday 9-12, I love the atmosphere, everyone is either singing along or cheering, actually most people just lean in closer at their tables and talk gossip about the person singing, its just a fun place to be on a Tuesday night!

I didnt have the courage to get up and sing, but I got up there and dirty danced by the mic stand, And no one even paid attention to me, haha so I prob wont be doing that again! hahahaha

Then my DVD came, "Were The World Mine" about a gay teen in a small town in an All Boy School that signs up to be in the schools play, "A Midsummer Nights Dream" And he lands the role of Puck (No spoilers, this is basically everything thats in the summary that you can find on any movie review website, never fear)
And throughout the movie he has his little fantasies of how he thinks life should be (like how a simple dodgeball game can be choreographed into a ballet, and constant fantasies about This super hott High School Jock. In the movie (Timothy) The main character, finds the potion to make the "Love Potion" that Puck uses in the play and he whips it up, he soon finds out that it really works and he makes his narrow minded town take a walk in his shoes, and see life the way he sees it!

It was soo amazing! Cheesy yes, overdone at some parts but still SOOOO AMAZING!

So I finished that and then watched Glee (the last episode) I wont say anything because I dont want to ruin it for people who haven't seen it, but it was GOOOOOD!
Except my cousin and good friend told me that she thinks the last part was a dream, and being the hopeless romantic that I am I wanted it to be true so let me know if that was real or fake because i'm dying! Just to let her know I posted a question on Yahoo Answers and I am currently blogging around to find out, because she got me thinking it wasnt real and I WANT it to be real.. haha oh wow, what a waste of time to sit wasting that on something as stupid as a very good TV show :)

You know what makes me mad!? They said they weren't doing a Kyle Xy season 4 and that makes me sad! How am I going to get my dose of Matt Dallas! I love him! I AM going to meet him one day, haha!

Oh speaking of famous people! How many of you have heard of Michael Buckley?! Ha I ask that as if someone would actually answer right now.. if you haven't heard from him go to youtube and type in Buckhollywood or WHATTHEBUCK, and watch his videos!

He is an openly gay man that lives in New York and he is this big Youtube, Twitter, BlogTv star! I have loved him ever since I started watching his videos when I first logged on to youtube (years ago) He is super funny and he always knows EVERYTHING that is going on with Celebs, he recaps shows and has hilarious, and brilliant comments about EVERYTHING going on in the world!

I befriended him on Myspace and he sent me a message which basically made my life, and I got a Twitter because everyone talks about it (all of my fave celebs) and I found out he had one and started Tweeting... Yeah I am so new to it.. I dont know what i'm doing, and if I'm even writing a message! Then I found out BlogTv, that Michael has a broadcast every Thursday and Every Sunday where you can LiveChat with him!
I joined with all the fans and talked about EVERYTHING, life, tv shows, events etc, waiting for him to get on, and he answers questions and talks to everyone. And I typed, "Hey Im new here, Love your videos, You are such an inspiration love ya!" and he looked at the screen and was like, "Hey Buck_Lovah (me lol) that was my screen name ;p and he said, "How are you doing, welcome, its good to have you here" and basically sat there and talked with all of us, He is soo cool!

So that made my night! He is super nice!!

Alright, adding on to my already awesome week, I am going to Vegas with some friends tomorrow! I am so excited to get away from home!!!! WOO!! haha

I really need to buckle down and find out what I am doing for college and get a job already, I will have to keep my eye out..

Anywhoser, I will cover this next subject very quickly so I dont bore any of you with my love problems..

Jude is history, wont talk to me, went with us to a friend outing and didnt even look at me. So I am thinking he just thought what we had a was a one-night Stand.... Which is super lame and Wrong and I hate him for it.. but anyway,
Scott told me last night that he liked me... Which was obvious says my cousin, but I guess I just figured that I should just...I dont know not make a big deal of it because he just seems so confused.. and I told him I dont want a relationship because I seriously just dont want one with anyone for awhile...

My cousin says I pulled a "Jude" on him, when I dont think thats true I mean, I just kissed Scott because he kept bothering me about trying it out, and I will admit that I like him.. But only a tiny bit, I just don't know...bleh!

Anyway so there my week, sorry for not posting forever, I wasnt really in the mood and had nothing to talk about, I will take TONS of pics in Vegas, and since I know all my readers I will probably post them on Facebook the day I get back, But till then..

Take Care, eat lots of fruits, drink a Yumberry pomegranate Sobelifewater that has been in the freezer for an hour (the best slushie EVER) and remember to SMILEEEEEE lol alright im done :)

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment